- 6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Cross the Umbrian Valley through olive groves, vineyards and tiny hamlets...Visit Bevagna - listed one of the most beautiful medieval villages of Italy.
Cycle along country roads and green fields, enjoying the landscape and the beautiful atmosphere that makes Umbria a perfect area to visit by bike.
Relax at a family run Agriturismo for lunch, tasting delicious organic products that make Umbria one of the top Italian destinations for food & wine lovers.
- Professional Cycling guide
- Bike Rental - Trekking bikes ( Cannondale)
- Swimming Pool (June to September)
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Optional, not included)
Torre Del Colle, 06031 Torre del Colle, Province of Perugia, Italy
9:00 am -> Please be at our bike shop 15 min prior departure time.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Torre del Colle, Bevagna Italy
This bike tour starts in Torre del Colle - 3kms from
Bevagna - listed one of the most beautiful "borgos" of Italy.
We will cycle to Bevagna first, to learn about its history and lively medieval traditions.
Umbrian Valley we will cycle along country roads and green fields, mostly flat, free from traffic roads, enjoying the landscape and soaking up its peaceful atmosphere. Stopping along the way to appreciate the beauty of the Umbrian valley, on this bike tour you will learn about the local culture and traditions through the stories of our
local cycling guide.
After the ride we will relax at a
family run Agriturismo for lunch, tasting delicious
organic products that make Umbria one of the top Italian destinations for food& wine lovers, like us!
A swimming pool is available during the summer...
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A minimum of two people per booking is required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.