- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Are you spending some days in Umbria and are you looking for a very special wine experience? Meet your driver in Todi and depart for an amazing, eco-friendly wine and food experience. Guided visit of a famous and beautiful winery near Todi and walking to Grechetto’ vineyard. Pic-nic on the summer terrace of the winery, surrounded by vineyards and olive groves. Picnic basket includes: a sandwich with italian salami ( pork meat Km 0) or cheese, “Panzanella” ( a typical Umbrian fresh salad) a fruit and homemade tozzetti (sweet biscuits). Transfer to Todi town.
- Bottled water
- Pic nic lunch
- Transfers from /to Todi
- Walking in the vineyards
- Wine tasting
06059 Todi, Province of Perugia, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Your driver will be waiting for you at Piazzale della Consolazione, Via Abdon Menecali in Todi.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Centro Storico di Todi, Todi Italy
Todi Piazzale delle Consolazione
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.