- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enter an authentic home in fascinating Perugia and experience a 3-hours hands-on cooking class with a passionate local chef. Learn the secrets of local traditional recipes and enjoy the lunch accompanied by a fine selection of wines.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Lunch included
- Lunch (if option selected) 3 courses
- Dinner (if option selected) 3 courses
- Wine tasting
Province of Perugia, Italy
Returns to original departure point
In a typical Umbrian house, meet your instructor, Ambra, an experienced local chef. After discussing the day's menu, set to work creating an array of traditional dishes, including local specialties such as Torta al testo and Panzanella. During the class, learn more about the region's culinary heritage and pick up plenty of tips and techniques to help you recreate your favorite dishes back home.
Finally sit down together to enjoy your delicious homemade lunch or dinner, accompanied by a selection of regional wines.
Antipasto: Panzanella salad
Main Course: Torta al testo (local pie)
Second Course: Potatoes and rosemary pie
Dessert: Local homemade biscuits
Beverages: Water and local red/white wine
• Perugia Tourist Office, Piazza Giacomo Matteotti 18, 06121, Perugia Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.