- 3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
You will learn to make pasta, and some fantastic Italian dishes with fun. I'm specialized in using produce that is organic, locally grown.I want to provide you an organic and sustainable experience.
I provide guests the best selections of organic food and we only cook with extra virgin organic olive oil. On request I can make also glueen free class or kids cooking class. Menu: two kind of pasta hand made, an italian dessert siders, wines olive oil and wine tasting and farm visit. My philosophy from the beginning has been to serve whole natural foods that are minimally processed. Where ever possible we produce our items in house
- Bottled water
- Wine tasting
Vocabolo Buttinale, 9, 06060 Paciano PG, Italy
Returns to original departure point
We will meet at Fonte della Pace villa in Paciano, we'll cook in a large kitchen and eat on the patio or in the dining room if the weather is not good.
We will offer you a coffee and we will start with an olive and wine tasting, than we will cook together the lunch making all the pastas and food by hand.
I'm a professional olive and wine sommelier and i will be happy to share with you all the secret of good wines and oils. The menu is characterized by organic seasonal vegetables.
We offer also a gluten free class, kids cooking class, to be asked in advance.
We can provide high chair for kids and baby sitting during the class if needed.
• frisella - served with fresh organic tomatoes and basil, after the extra virgin olive oil tasting
• home made tagliatelle with meat ragout or porcini mushrooms for the vegetarians - we will make together the pasta and cut it than we will make the sauce and cook and eat!
• spaghetti alla chitarra - we will make together the pasta and cut it than we will make the sauce and cook and eat!
• gnocchi, or orecchiette or other - we will make together the pasta and cut it than we will make the sauce and cook and eat!
• tiramisu - also for kids with wild berries
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.