- 6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Cycle through the Umbrian Valley, the green fields, vineyards and olive groves... Explore Bevagna, its history,medieval tradition and peculiarities that makes it one of the most beautiful medieval villages of Central Italy.
Visit an organic winery and learn about the process of making wine through the stories of a professional winemaker.
Sit to contemplate the beautiful landscape enjoying a wine tasting with a light lunch made of local organic products.
Led by a professional cycling guide - our Bike&Wine Tour is an opportunity to explore Umbria in a Unique and Exclusive way - connecting with nature and with the local community, discovering the beauty and deliciousness of this part of Italy.
- Professional Cycling guide
- Bike Rental - Trekking bikes ( Cannondale)
- Bike gear
- Light homemade Lunch
- Wine tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off - Available upon request
06031 Torre del Colle, Province of Perugia, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-up service is available upon request at an extra charge. Please enquire by email.
9:00am -> Please be at our bike shop 15 min prior departure time.
The tour starts in the main square of the Medieval Castle of Torre del Colle. We will ride to the town of
Bevagna to visit the beautiful "borgo" - elected one of the most beautiful medieval towns of Italy! Discover its medieval background and traditions.
Umbrian Valley all the way to Spello (Optional ) cycle along country roads and green fields, enjoying the landscape and soaking up the peaceful atmosphere. Riding through secondary- free from traffic roads making
Umbria a perfect place to visit by bike.
Stop at tiny medieval towns, through olive groves and vineyards learning about the local culture through the stories of our local cycling guide.
To complete the day, enjoy a
wine tasting at our favorite organic winery together with a delicious
lunch made of typical Umbrian delicacies.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.