- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Welcome to the first micro-distillery in Umbria, in Gubbio and one of the few in Italy to share its spaces with a room open to the public. With this tour you will learn how to make a special gin!
With this Gin tasting experience you will meet the master distiller (or however a highly qualified personnel) and start the tour and explanation of both the company and the products!
The initial production of the company is Gin 43 ° 12 ° (proprietary brand), which are the geographical coordinates of Gubbio as well as the alcohol content and the number of botanicals. A new brand for a Gin produced in the region where the best juniper in Italy is born.
After the tour and explanation you'll be served a Light lunch with a platter of cold cuts, cheeses and the local "Crescia" ( a typical bread), 1 gin tonic with gin of the distillery, a dessert, coffe and a liquor made by the distillery. At the end of the tour you'll also be given a special souvenir!
- Greetings by the distillery hospitality manager
- Tour of the distillery
- Introduction to the world of distillation
- Explanation of the process of distillation making
- Lunch - Light lunch includes cold cuts, cheese, local bread, 1 gin tonic, sweet delicacy, coffee and a liquour made in the distilery
- Souvenir - a local sample of the gin of the distillery
- Entry/Admission - Gubbio
- Private transportation
Via Perugina, 130, 06024 Gubbio PG, Italy
Returns to original departure point
The distillery is very close to the city center in Gubbio
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.