- 3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
A relaxing horseback riding in Umbria , the green hearth of Italy among Umbrian hills near Montone followed by a delicious food & wine tasting in a typical italian Bottega, located near Città di Castello. Discover excellent local food and authentic Umbrian flavors.
- Horseback riding in Montone area
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- local food tasting in a typical italian bottega
- Entry/Admission - Montone - Centro Storico
- Entry/Admission - Palazzo Comunale Citta' di Castello
- Private transportation
06014 Montone, Province of Perugia, Italy
06012 Promano, Province of Perugia, Italy
An excursion to Montone area suitable for all those who are in Umbria or in southern Tuscany. Regenerating horseback ride in the fascinating Umbrian countryside to discover foreshortenings and suggestive landscape views. A way to regenerate your soul and get closer to these friendly animals.
Duration: 1 hour
Location: Montone - Centro Storico, Piazza Fortebraccio, Montone Italy
At the end, transfer by your car to Promano a little village near Città di Castello, located just 20 km from Montone. Stop at a renowned Good-brand italian food shop, an innovative network of excellence among the small food retails shops ( up to 250 square meters) butchers which are all characterized by a deep attention to quality , promotion of local food products , services , advice and special support to the final consumer. Here a special food tasting is included to savor excellent dishes of the local tradition ... Umbrian excellence guarantee of quality, freshness and authentic savors.
Duration: 2 hours
Location: Palazzo Comunale Citta' di Castello, Piazza Venanzio Gabriotti 1, 06012, Citta di Castello Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.