- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Dive into the Italian way of life by living just like the locals do.
Immerse yourself in a private dining experience at a Cesarina's home, enjoy an exclusive cooking demo and taste authentic recipes treasured in family cookbooks passed down by real Italian Mammas. Feel the warmth of Italian hospitality as you connect with local people. Enjoy a 4-course menu including starter, pasta, main course with side dish, dessert with drinks included (water, selection of red and white wines from regional cellars and coffee). At the end of the experience, take this your souvenir back home: the official Cesarine apron and shopping bag.
Le Cesarine is Italy’s oldest network of 600+ home cooks all over the country in more than 120 cities. They are passionate and welcoming hosts that open the doors of their own homes to curious travellers for immersive culinary experiences.
- Cooking demo (the host will finish a dish in front of you)
- 4-course menu (lunch or dinner) with wine, beverages and coffee
- Official 'Le Cesarine' apron and shopping bag
06059 Todi, Province of Perugia, Italy
Returns to original departure point
Your experience will take place in a carefully selected local home in Todi, or the surrounding area (you can decide how far you'd like to travel). We cannot share the address of our host for privacy reason. Upon booking, you will receive all the details you'll need.
• Centro Storico di Todi, Todi Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.