- 5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
A guided itinerary by bike to admire the beauty of Lake Trasimeno: a journey through ancient fishing villages, small beaches, scenic spots of great beauty and interesting villages. It includes a lunch box and roundtrip ferry tickets for Maggiore Island, a beautiful spot for relaxation and walking.
- Bike rental
- Guided bike tour
- Qualified guide
- Lunch box
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- optional lunch in a local restaurant with supplement
Passignano sul Trasimeno
Itinerary: Passignano sul Trasimeno – Tuoro - Punta Bella – Tuoro – Vernazzano - Passignano sul Trasimeno
Duration: 2h30’ – 25km
09 a.m Meeting point in Passignano sul Trasimeno. Guided Bike tour from Passignano sul Trasimeno to Tuoro. Passignano is a town situated around Trasimeno Lake and sits high on its own promontory midway between Cortona and Perugia. The tour is an easy route on a cycle path and a little traffic road, almost completely level and offers continuous glimpses of the lake. The only slightly uphill stretch is to reach Punta Bella, from where you can enjoy a magnificent view of the lake. Packed lunch with lunch box (possibility to book lunch in the restaurant, with supplement). Including ferry tickets to Isola Maggiore, where you can stroll along the shores of the lake, relax on the small beach or walk through paths immersed in olive groves and ancient trees.
The itinerary doesn't require any particular training, but only a good physical condition. However, it is possible to rent the e-bike with supplement.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 6 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.