- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Ideal path near Todi medieval town, for those who realize that peace and quiet are essential ingredients to find inner peace. Discovering Umbrian valleys, this amplifies the sense of spirituality enchanting the eyes and the soul. Cycle the Umbrian Countryside with a local expert, discovering sweeping landscapes, learning local history, sampling traditional foods and enjoying the vibrant culture of this region, called the green heart of Italy. Love to learn and explore in a small-group setting? Bring your e-bike, meet the local expert pick -up your packed lunch with typical Umbrian food: torta al testo, torta al formaggio and go...gnammy!
This path has beautiful scenery with picturesque valleys, fields and woodland. You will come across a number of traditional old buildings in the area, including an olive oil mill where you will taste local olive oil and an organic farm where you will taste delicious jams and cheeses.
- local guide english and italian speaking
- packed lunch
- Pick up and transfers by car
06059 Pian di San Martino, Province of Perugia, Italy
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Centro Storico di Todi, Todi Italy
10 minutes from Todi there is a little village called Pian di San Martino the meeting point with your guide for a very special track in the beautiful countryside.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.