- 2 days (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Let's escape from the crowd of the city and book an unforgettable weekend in the green Umbria. Wine and food tasting and a funny guided walking tour with a local expert. A pleasant 2 nights stay in an hidden part of Umbria, an interesting region halfway between Rome and Tuscany for those seeking a relaxing and pleasant escape in the countryside without giving up the comforts of a pleasant holiday. A farm in the blooming umbrian country side is the place where you can fully enjoy our richness.Visit of the winery, with an illustration of winemaking and wine aging techniques. Including a lunch or a dinner with guided tasting of the produced wines in paired with dishes based on farm products , typical of the local umbrian cuisine. Welcoming rooms, which directly overlook the vineyards, offering a splendid view over the whole valley. Surrounded by an enchanting panoramic garden, the property offers a large breakfast room and tastings of delicacies. Funny local guide .
- 2 Overnight in farmhouse with breakfast
- use of swimming pool
- 2 tasting dinner
- 3 hours biking with local guide
- wine tasting
- 5 hours e-bike rental
Fattoria di Monticello, Voc. Ponetro, 66 Fraz. Ripalvella, 05010 San Venanzo TR, Italy
Returns to original departure point
As you cycle this part of Umbria region you will feel like your cycling in a postcard. Each day you will marvel at the passing scenery the vineyards and rolling hills and fascinating villages.
You don’t have to be a sports professional: the electric motor helps you! You can have a pleasant trip without being to tired ! A local expert will show you all the hidden place of this beautiful area.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.