- 2 days (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Let's escape from the crowd of the city and book an unforgettable weekend in the green Umbria. This is the perfect choice if you want to discover an authentic and interesting region right halfway between Rome and Tuscany. Wine and food tasting and a funny guided walking tour with a local expert.
- 1 overnight in double room with breakfast in farmhouse
- light lunch or dinner with wine tasting
- 2 hours guided walking tour with a local expert
- use of swimming pool (seasonal opening)
- Private transportation
- City tax
05010 Ripalvella, Province of Terni, Italy
Returns to original departure point
A pleasant 1 night stay in Umbria, an interesting region halfway between Rome and Tuscany for those seeking a relaxing and pleasant escape in the countryside. Visit of the winery, with an illustration of winemaking and wine aging techniques. Including a lunch or a dinner with guided tasting of the produced wines in paired with dishes based on farm products , typical of the local umbrian cuisine. The farmhouse has welcoming rooms, which directly overlook the vineyards, offering a splendid view over the whole valley. Surrounded by an enchanting panoramic garden, the property offers a large breakfast room and tastings of delicacies. The area is within the Territorial System of Naturalistic Environmental Interest of Mount Peglia and offers interesting routes for trekking lovers. The package includes also a 2 hours guided walking tour with a local guide to discover breathtaking views.
• Parco e Museo Vulcanologico di San Venenzo, Piazza Roma 1, 05010 San Venanzo Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.