- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Dive into the regional traditions of everyday Italy and discover the secrets of Gubbio's cuisine. Learning how to cook in a local home is a wonderful way to gain insight into Italy's real culture.
What could be a better souvenir than cooking knowledge to last a lifetime?
Learn how to prepare 3 local recipes from scratch with your Cesarina, and discover the secrets of regional Italian cuisine.
The pleasure of conviviality goes far beyond good food and wine. Our guests take part in an experience which is so much more than just a cooking class. Learning and dining with a Cesarina gives you the chance to be welcomed in like one of the family and live like the Italians do.
Le Cesarine is Italy’s oldest network of home cooks. They are passionate and welcoming hosts that open the doors of their own homes to curious travellers for immersive culinary experiences.
- Cooking Class (learn to make 3 Iocal traditional dishes)
- Tasting session (lunch or dinner) with wine, beverages and coffee
- Official 'Le Cesarine' apron and shopping bag
06024 Gubbio, Province of Perugia, Italy
Returns to original departure point
Your experience will take place in a carefully selected local home in Gubbio, or the surrounding area (you can decide how far you'd like to travel). We cannot share the address of our host for privacy reason. Upon booking, you will receive all the details you'll need.
• Cathedral (Duomo di Gubbio), Via Ducale, Gubbio Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.