- 1 hour (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
A tour of an authentic workshop where all kinds of paintings are recreated on frescoes, wood panel, and canvas, they are all hand made by expert artisans using the traditional materials and paints from the Renaissance period.
It's a special way to spend some time learning how the old masters used to paint to a point where one enters into the mind of the author, masters like Leonardo, Raffaello, and Michelangelo.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
Piazza Garibaldi, 06012 Città di Castello PG, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Prelievo da tutti hotel di Citta di Castello
5/24/2019 - 9/10/2021
|Monday - Friday:||09:30 AM - 05:30 PM|
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palazzo Comunale Citta' di Castello, Piazza Venanzio Gabriotti 1, 06012, Citta di Castello Italy
Duration: 10 minutes
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.