- 1 hour (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Cruise through Killarney National Park proves to be a fascinating treat for all visitors. Take in the fabulous and picturesque views of Killarney National Park which tell a tale of the ancient history of the area. What’s more, your cruise won’t be just any ordinary cruise - you will be enjoying the views while comfortably seated in a modern glass covered boat guided by your captain.
- All Fees and Taxes
- Guaranteed seating
- Skip the line
Ross Road, Ross Rd, Co. Kerry, Ireland
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Ross Castle Ross Road, Killarney Ireland
The Lily of Killarney Watercoach starts and finishes at Ross Castle.
Pass By: Lough Leane, Ross Road, Killarney Ireland
Killarney's largest lake that you will be cruising on.
Pass By: Innisfallen Island, Killarney Ireland
Drift by the 6th century Innisfallen monastery founded by Augistinian monks
Pass By: The Copper Mines, Ross Island, Killarney Ireland
Learn about the ancient Copper mines dating back 2400 years on Ross Island
Pass By: Killarney National Park, Killarney Ireland
26,000 acre National Park
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 78 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.