- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Bled is a marvelous place for mountain biking. One can find here somewhat forgotten paths, diverse single trails and remote forest roads, which connect meadows, lake with rivers as well as the valleys around. Biking trails can be found for every biker. Mountain Biking around Bled is an unforgettable and pristine adventure. At each kilometer one bikes, it is possible to experience something special and unexpected. Bled with beautiful surroundings is almost a little mysterious, when the word touches mountain biking tours.
- Full organisation of the tour
- Guiding by professional/ licensed /experienced guides.
- 3-4 hours of mountain biking.
- Welcome goodie bag.
- Mountain Bike - Trek Marlin 7.
- Bottled water.
- Helmet, simple rain cover jackets.
- Photos done by guide.
- All tourist taxes and VAT.
- Entry/Admission - Lake Bled
- Entry/Admission - Sava river
- Entry/Admission - Bled Castle (Blejski Grad)
- Entry/Admission - Radovljica Old Town
- Food and drinks.
- Travel & health insurance.
- Personal expenses and personal equipment.
LIFE Adventures, Grajska cesta 10, 4260 Bled, Slovenia
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Bled, Gregorchicheva ulica 22, Bled 4260 Slovenia
Beautiful Alpine Lake.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Sava river, Ribno, 4260 Bled, Slovenia
Amazing Sava Bohinjka river
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bled Castle (Blejski Grad), Lake Bled, Bled 4260 Slovenia
The most beautiful castle in Slovenia with amazing view on lake Bled.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Radovljica Old Town, Linhartov trg 9, Radovljica 4240 Slovenia
Beautiful old town Radovljica.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.