- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Take a ferry from Antigua to Barbuda for a fun day trip. Visit the Frigate Bird Sanctuary and enjoy a local lunch with lobster. Relax on the pink sand beach and then enjoy a visit to the famous Lady D Beach. Please note: This tour is an Italian tour led by an Italian-speaking tour guide.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Fully narrated tour
- Led by a local guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Ferry ride from Antigua to Barbuda
- Bottled water
- Light refreshments
Tour departs from Antigua hotels and the cruise ship port
Returns to original departure point
The tour will begin with pickup from our Antigua hotel or cruise port. You will then be taken to the ferry terminal where you will board a ferry headed to Barbuda which takes approximately 1 hour and 30 minute. Once in Barbuda, your guide will get you on to a boat to visit the Bird Sanctuary which is an experience of a lifetime.
This day is wonderful possibility to see one of the best islands of the Caribbean. Here the water is clear and the sand is like a talcum powder. In Barbuda there is one of the most famous natural reserve in the world--the Frigate Bird Sanctuary. Thousands and thousands of bird are tall year long.
After the bird sanctuary your will enjoy a lobster lunch (chicken or vegetarian is available on request) in a beach bar on the pink sand beach. The last spot of the tour will be at one of the best beaches in the world, Lady D Beach. After your wonderful time exploring Barbuda, you will take the ferry back to Antigua where you will be returned to your hotel or cruise port.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 1 person per booking is required
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Please note: This tour is English-speaking guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.