- 18 hours 24 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
we will drive from Tangier to Chefchaouen city for about two hours to begin the journey of the discovery of the blue pearl city that reflects another dimension away from the other crowded cities.
Situated in the Rif mountains, by 115 km from Tangier, Chefchaouen is one of the most picturesque cities in the region, it is known as the blue pearl city, its alleys of blue are a must-see attraction. Next to its main source of water that comes from the mountain (Ras El Maa) , and its cobbled streets that leads to a series of shaded squares.
- Private Car With A.C
- Tour of the city
- Private Tour Guide
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any address you indicate in the city.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chefchaouen Medina, Chefchaouen Morocco
The city of Chefchaouen is a not-to-be-missed element of any tour of northern Morocco. Explore the ‘blue pearl’ of the Rif Mountains on a full-day tour from Tanger to Chefchaouen, and discover the exotic lanes of this astonishing city. Take a walk through the compact medina, whose streets are painted in distinctive palette of blue and white, and go and see the blooming market where unique Riffian handicrafts are being sold. Experience the atmosphere of the 18th-century kasbah and take your time in the bustling cafés of the main square. Walk through the city’s well-preserved mellah, previously the home of a Jewish community.
Duration: 1 day
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.