- 8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a memorable day trip From Fes to Chefchaouen in order to discover its blue-washed alleys, river, and plaza Utta El Hamam square...and more
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Pick up & Drop off
- Professional Driver
- Food and drink.
- Personal items
We will contact the client to confirm pick up time and hotel-riad details
- Fes, Morocco
- Fes, Morocco
08.00 am After picking up at the hotel or riad where you are staying first thing in the morning, we will head north until we reach the Rif area, where Chauen is, our destination.
Once in Chauen (also known as Xaouen or Chefchauen), you will have 5 hours of free time to travel the city at your leisure.
Inside the medina, you can not miss the Uta el-Hammam square (the heart of the city and the ideal place to eat), the Great Mosque (with a curious octagonal tower) and the Kasbah (containing a garden, a museum, and an Art Gallery).
CHAOUEN EXCURSION Leaving the medina, the most famous point is the Ras El-Maa waterfall, where the sound of the water and the green hills provide a great dose of fresh air. If you keep walking, you will get a beautiful view of the city.
We will be back in Fez at around 7:00 p.m. The tour will end in your accommodation in Fez.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.