- 9 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
When your cruise ship docks in Livorno and you have only a single day to see the Tuscan countryside, you’ll need a privately guided, fully narrated shore excursion to make the most of your time in this region that is so renowned for its beauty. On this nine-hour tour, immerse yourself in Italian life, admire Tuscany’s rolling hills and explore the vineyards and olive groves of Chianti. Taste local wine and olive oil before returning to your cruise ship in Livorno.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Wine tour
- Wine and olive oil tasting
- Professional English speaking driver
- Transport by air-conditioned sedan or minivan
- Worry-Free Shore Excursion Guarantee
- Food and drinks
- Entrance, unless specified
Traveler pickup is offered
The driver will be waiting for you, holding a sign with the lead traveller name on it, on the pier where your ship is docked.
Returns to original departure point
While you’re in port in Livorno, spend your time in one of Italy’s most sought-after destinations – Tuscany! Your shore excursion starts as you’re picked up at the Livorno cruise port and whisked away to the beautiful Tuscan countryside.
You will follow the Wine Road between vineyards and olive trees until you reach Greve in Chianti, the small village named after the nearby river, which expanded considerably during the 14th and 15th centuries. You can see Piazza Matteotti, the Santa Croce church, the San Francesco convent and many typical Italian shops and wine cellars.
After Greve, you will visit one of the most famous wineries in the area and take a guided tour of its wine cellars. Then, you will enjoy a guided tasting of classic wines and extra virgin olive oil. After the tasting, you will have the chance to stop for a lunch of local specialties in a typical Tuscan restaurant (additional cost).
In the afternoon, relax as you drive back to Livorno through the small villages that dot the Tuscan countryside.
This in-depth private tour hosted by a professional English speaking driver.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Livorno port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- If you require wheelchair access, please request at time of booking
- Baby seats are mandatory for infants, please request at time of booking
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.