- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Visit Tuscan countryside. Live as a Tuscan is out way to say. Don't loose the oportunity to visit places where Tuscan are usually to spend time. If you want know many more about wine tradition and wine-making process this is the tour for you.
- English speaking driver
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Food tasting and light lunch
- Wine tasting in 3 WINERIES
- Worry-Free Shore Excursion Guarantee
- Alcoholic Beverages
Livorno port. Just outside your cruise
same point of departure
The best Shore Excursion from Livorno Port which will give you the perfect idea about the tradition of wine and culture in Tuscany. This tour will allow you to learn more in wine, exactly in Chianti wine and Supertuscan wine. Why farmer start to product SuperTuscan and in which way is producted Chianti Classico wine.
1. Departure directly outside your cruise ship between 8:45am to 9:15am according to your ship schedule.You must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pick up time. Ye will be drove in the countryside in the beautiful hills full of vineyards and olive trees.
2. Stop at at the first small/medium winery where owner or guide will explane you about the wine-making process. After that you will taste a range of 4 different wines (White wine, Chianti and Chianti aged)
3. Stop in the second small medium winery where you will visit the wine callar where are aged the famous barriques and where you will find a lot of interest in the old and new wine-making process. Then you will taste a range of differents wines, Chianti Classico, Chianti Reserva and SuperTuscan included. You will taste also Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinegard
4.Stop in the third winery where you will have the oportunity to compare the wine in the tradition way such with meal. So you will taste wine with pecorino cheese, ham, salami, bruschette with tomatos and more
5. Drop doff at your cruise.
Worry-free Shore Excursion: We will ensure your timely return to the Livorno port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years in order to taste wine
- A maximum of 8 people per tour group (more large groups need to book 2 tours)
- Baby seats are mandatory for infants, please request at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.