- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Relax and enjoy the beauty of Tuscany on this 8-hour tour from Livorno port to the countryside of Bolgheri. Your English-speaking driver/guide will take you from the port of Livorno passing by the Etruscan Coast to discover the renowned town of Bolgheri and the history of the Italian literature in Castagneto Carducci. See 'Cypress Avenue' leading into Bolgheri with 2500 cypress trees. Enjoy approximately 45 minutes free time to explore the narrow streets of Bolgheri town.Discover how anonymous wine grapes become famous wines known worldwide when you visit a local winery. While here, you'll have some time to enjoy wine tasting and a savoury Tuscan lunch (at own expense) at the wine shop.
Transport by air-conditioned minivan and port pickup and drop-off is included.
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Live commentary on board
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Tour departs within walking distance of the cruise port
Meet your driver/guide at 08:30 am once you disembark your ship who will be waiting for you with a sign. After an introduction, board your private car and make your way to Bolgheri - famously known for its 2500 cypress trees rightfully called, 'Cypress Avenue.' Stop at the beginning of the avenue, where you'll have some time to take photos. Next, you'll drive you into Bolgheri, the prestigious Tuscan city known for its wine producing. Discover how anonymous wine grapes become famous wines known worldwide when you visit a local winery. While here, you'll have some time to enjoy wine tasting and a savoury Tuscan lunch (at own expense) at the wine shop. After lunch, spend approximately 45 minutes free time to walk through the narrow streets of Bolgheri to see the beautiful architecture, shops and churches.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.