- 9 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
You will spend an unforgettable day discovering the most impressive Cinque Terre Ligurian landscapes. In this area, which has been declared World Heritage Site by UNESCO, earth and sea blend and create a unique landscape.
Gelato Tasting for kids and Wine Tasting for adults included!
You'll visit 3 villages in total, suspended between sea and land, seemingly hanging from sheer cliffs and surrounded by hills and vineyards.
Worry-free Shore Excursion: We will ensure your timely return to the Livorno Port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Worry-free Shore Excursion
- Gelato for kids and Wine Tasting for adults
- Licensed Local Guide 2 hours from Vernazza to Manarola
- Air-conditioned, fully insured and licensed legal vehicle with professional English-speaking Driver
- Lunch, Food and Drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Livorno Cruise Port
Address: Next to ship arriving into Livorno Port.
No need to take Bus Shuttle from ship in Livorno Port since our permits allow us to enter in the Port.
Thus we meet you on the next ship holding your name only.
Return point: Returns to original departure point
Livorno Cruise Port
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Borgo Storico di Manarola, Manarola Italy
The 'Cinque Terre’, you will spend an unforgettable day discovering the most impressive Ligurian landscapes. In this area, UNESCO World Heritage Site, earth and sea blend and create a unique landscape. The area consists of kilometres of rocky coasts with caves, beaches, hiking paths and breathtaking views.
Stop At: Borgo Storico di Manarola, Manarola Italy
Manarola, hamlet of Riomaggiore, is a town planning jewel, rich as it is in typical tower houses of Genovese style.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: 19018 Vernazza Italy
Vernazza, considered by many to be the most charming of the Cinque Terre was documented for the first time in 1080.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Borgo Storico di Corniglia, Corniglia Italy
Corniglia, the only village of the Cinque Terre not in contact with the sea, rising on top of a rock promontory.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No need to take Bus Shuttle from ship in Livorno Port since our permits allow us to enter in the Port.
- The driver will met you next to your ship holding a sign with your name on.
- Air-conditioned, fully insured and licensed legal vehicle with professional English-speaking driver
- The vehicle and Driver will be at your complete disposal for the entire duration of the tour and can take you where big buses cannot go, you will walk definitely less and see more!
- All tours can be modified and/or customized (even while on tour) to meet your complete satisfaction
- Our English speaking Driver will give a general overview regarding the history of the areas in the car before you start walking around on your own. By Italian law driver is unable to conduct guiding inside museums, monuments, etc, or even to leave the car to walk around with you.
- One Infant seat available on request
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.