- 9 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Florence and The Mall Outlet shore excursion with an English speaking driver to combine cultural and sightseeing tour in Florence with shopping opportunity in a famous Tuscan Outlet.
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Live commentary on board
- Private tour
- Food and drinks
At the ship
At the ship
You will be met at the ship and then drive to Florence, the jewel of the Renaissance, where you will be shown the main sights and highlights as Ponte Vecchio, The Duomo, Piazza della Signoria and many others. There will be a stop at Piazzale Michelangelo, at a panoramic hill terrace.
On request your driver can can book a visit to Accademia museum to see the famous Michelangelo's David. Then we will go 30 miles south of Florence to The Mall, a famous Outlet where you can shop for the most famous fashion brands such as Cavalli, Prada, Gucci, Armani, Ferragamo and many others. You will decide how to split your time available, about 5 hours in total, between Florence and The Mall according to your priority. It will take 2 hours to get back to the ship.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.