- 9 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a day exploring the landscapes and artistic small towns that Tuscany has to offer.
In this full day shore excursion (approximately 9 hours) with a private English-speaking driver you’ll be able to visit Pisa and Lucca.
Free Wine Tasting included!
If you wish, you have the option to upgrade the tour with a local private licensed guide in Pisa and Lucca.
Pickup and drop off will be at the port of Livorno, right outside your ship.
Worry-free Shore Excursion: We will ensure your timely return to the Livorno Port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
- Instant Confirmation
- Family friendly
- Small-group tour
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Professional English-speaking Driver
- Local Private Guide (if option selected)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Food and drinks
Departure point will be next to your ship arriving into Livorno Port.
No need to take a bus or shuttle from ship in Livorno Port since the permits allow the operator to enter the port. You will be met next to your ship holding a sign with your name.
Returns to original departure point
The tour will start with pickup from the port of Livorno at a suggested start time of 8 am. An English-speaking driver with a private minivan will be waiting for you right outside your ship, holding a sign with your name on it. He will be with you during the entire day and since the tour is private, you’ll be able to customize the itinerary.
The town of Pisa is world-famous thanks to its 'Leaning Tower', which is actually the bell tower of the town’s cathedral. Of course this iconic attraction is a must see during your visit to Pisa, but many other interesting sites can be visited, such as Piazza dei Miracoli, the cathedral, and more, if time allows.
Founded by the Etruscans, Lucca is famous for its walls that date back to the Renaissance era. During your time in town you’ll be able to walk along the walls. You can also see some of the main squares, the Guinigi Tower, and the famous Cathedral of Saint Martin, and enjoy some leisure time for shopping.
At the end of the 9-hour tour, the driver will take you back to the port of Livorno and drop you off right outside your ship.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No need to take the Bus Shuttle from ship in Livorno Port since local supplier's permits allow them to enter the Port
- The driver will met you next to your ship holding a sign with your name
- Air-conditioned, fully insured and licensed legal vehicle with professional English-speaking driver
- The vehicle and driver will be at your complete disposal for the entire duration of the tour and can take you where big buses cannot go, you will walk definitely less and see more!
- All tours can be modified and/or customized (even while on tour) to meet your complete satisfaction
- Your English-speaking driver will give a general overview regarding the history of the areas in the car before you start walking around on your own. He will allow all the time you need to visit with no rushing as in group tours. By Italian law he is unable to conduct guiding inside museums, monuments, etc, or even to leave the car to walk around with you
- The price is for person (not per vehicle)
- The tour is private only for you
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.