- 9 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Private Shore Excursion to Volterra and San Gimignano with English speaking driver from the port of Livorno. The tour has been designed for guests who have already seen the famous attractions and beauties of Florence and Pisa and are looking for a truly wonderful and exceptional excursion.
After approx. 1.5 hours driving through medieval towns and beautiful surrounding valleys, you will stop at San Gimignano, an enchanting medieval village that takes its name after Bishop Gimignano who saved the city from the barbarians. The Italian Manhattan as it has been called because of its tall, majestic towers, San Gimignano will charm you with everything which makes it a unique town all over the world. You will have time to explore and shop. If you wish we can arrange a wine tour in San Gimignano at a local winery.
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Professional informative English-speaking driver
- Private vehicle for the day
- Transport by air-conditioned sedan/minivan
- Live commentary on board
- Courtesy and service
- Pick up and drop off at the port
- Guaranteed return to the pier on time
- Flexible itinerary
- Lunch and wine tasting
- Tips to driver
- Walking tour guide inside the sites
Traveler pickup is offered
If you have not already specified, you MUST advise supplier as soon as possible your Ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and departure time so that appropriate arrangements can be made.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Acquario di Livorno, Piazzale Pietro Mascagni 1, 57127, Livorno Italy
This service consists of a full-day private tour of Volterra & San Gimignano with a brilliant English speaking driver. He will pick you up dockside and return you to the same place at the end of the day.Tour is Completely flexible . If you wish to add sites or skip any of the sites mention please discuss the best itinerary for you with the driver .
Stop At: Rossi Alabastri Volterra, Piazza della Pescheria, 56048, Volterra Italy
Volterra is a walled mountain top town in the Tuscany region of Italy. Its history dates from before the 7th century BC and it has substantial structures from the Etruscan, Roman, and Medieval periods.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: San Gimignano 1300, Via la Costarella n. 3, 53037, San Gimignano Italy
San Gimignano is a small walled medieval hill town in the province of Siena, Tuscany, north-central Italy. Known as the Town of Fine Towers, San Gimignano is famous for its medieval architecture, unique in the preservation of about a dozen of its tower houses, which, with its hilltop setting and encircling walls, form "an unforgettable skyline
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wine tasting tour with lunch available at an extra cost . Please speak to the driver directly
- If you are not ready to depart at the assigned time , we cannot promise to fulfill the mentioned itinerary nor promise to extend the duration of the tour.
- Worry-free Shore Excursion: We will ensure your timely return to the port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded.
- Your driver is not a licensed tour guide. Due to strict Italian laws and regulations in place to protect officially licensed guides, drivers can comment and explain attractions only from inside the vehicle. Drivers cannot elaborate on the attractions when they are outside of the vehicle.
- This is a private service no one will join your party
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.