- 9 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Discover Siena and San Gimignano on this day trip through Tuscany from Livorno. Ride past rolling vineyards to the listed city of Siena, a UNESCO World Heritage, to visit Siena Cathedral and Piazza del Campo. Explore San Gimignano and enjoy amazing views from its hillside location. End your tour by tasting two of the Chianti region’s wines at a local winery.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Port pickup and drop-off (we are licensed tour operator able to reach the cruise inside the port
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Private tour
- visit winery (wine is not included)
- Entry/Admission - Duomo di Siena
- Entry/Admission - San Gimignano 1300
- Wine Tasting (10 euro/person)
Livorno port. Just outside your cruise
Returns to original departure point
After the pick-up from Livorno port, travel through the open Tuscan countryside, over rolling hills and past traditional vineyards, and take in glorious views from the comfort of your minivan.
Get to Siena and wander the city at your leisure, but be sure to discover Siena's top attractions. Marvel at the imposing majesty of the 13th-century Siena Cathedral. See the Battistero di San Giovanni (St Giovanni Baptistery) and famous Piazza del Campo, around which the entire city is built.
Hop back in your minivan and head to San Gimignano, a UNESCO World Heritage site, with its 13 imposing stone towers that line the town’s defense walls. Wander the cobblestone streets and admire some of the finest ancient architecture in Tuscany. End the day with a wine-tasting session at a wine cellar near San Gimignano. Learn about Tuscany's wine history heritage and you will try a range of different glasses of local wine. After your wine tasting, travel back to your cruise.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:We will ensure your timely return to the Livorno port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.