- 3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
The day will commence at Valsaline Beach, where you’ll get to know your guide and familiarize yourself with the day’s program. Start rowing toward the famous Tarzan cliff — a place only accessible by boat.
After around 45 minutes of paddling, spend 30 minutes relaxing and enjoying the scenery. The adventurous can try out diving and the extra-adventurous can even jump off the cliff into the water. Then, head to the famous Pula’s cave, entering one at a time. Leave the kayaks in the cave while you tour the area.
With some more free time, simply enjoy your natural surroundings, dive into the blue waters, or jump from a 10 or 12-meter cliff. Your local guide will happily answer any remaining questions, and of course, teach, explain, and show you the most important things when it comes to cliff-jumping and diving. The tour will end back at Valsaline Beach. Look through and take home some of the photos and videos taken throughout the day.
- Full kayak equipment: kayak, paddle, soft-seats, and lifejacket
- Go-pro photos
- Dry bags for personal items
- Bottled water
Valsaline Beach, Valsaline, Pula, Croatia
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Beach Valovine, Stoja, Pula 52100 Croatia
Explore the hidden gems of Pula and its surroundings by kayak on a half-day tour. Experience the untouched nature, sea-caves, and cliffs unique to Croatia. Enjoy free time for snorkeling and cliff-jumping.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.