- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
the tour to the paradise valley is a must to do for anyone visiting agadir or taghazout, the road to the valley via honey road through the high atlas mountains is unforgettable, the scenes and the view are breath taking, and grabbing a refreshing swim at the valley is amazing and why nit finishing the half day tour with a fresh orange juice.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Driver & Guide.
- Food & Drinks.
- Personal Expanse.
Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up all travelers from their hotels or accommodation in Taghazout.
Agadir cruise port
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Paradise Valley, Agadir 30000 Morocco
spend 2 hours free time at the valley to swim and enjoy the scenery of the valley.
stops along the way to the valley for photos and to enjoy the views of the high atlas mountains.
an interesting visit to a botanical garden and women cooperative of making the Argan oil.
Duration: 3 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.