- 3 days (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
The 3 days desert tour from Marrakech to Merzouga dunes & camel trek, Visiting the gorges of Dades and Toudra, a night in a desert camp under stars in a Berber tent,
Cross the High Atlas Mountains with its pass of Tizi Ntichka
Visit the legendary world heritage site of Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou
Visit Todra Gorges and Tinghir Oasis
Camel ride in Erg Chebbi to watch the colour changing sunset
Spend the night at Berber desert camp
- 2x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- camel trek
- Entry/Admission - Gorges du Dades
- lunch on the way
- Guide at Kasbat Ait Ben-Haddou 2€
Traveler pickup is offered
Traveller pickup is offered
- Pick-up from all hotels and riads in Marrakech.
- If your riad is in the medina the pick-up location will be the nearest accessible place to the riad.
- All guests should contact the agency for the pickup location and address.
Day 1: MARRAKECH - TIZI-N - TICHKA - AIT BEN HADDOU - OUARZAZATE - DADES VALLEY.
Pass By: Gorges du Dades, R704 Gorges Dades, Boumalne Dades 45350 Morocco
At 8 o'clock in the morning, we leave Marrakech to reach Ouarzazate crossing the High Atlas Tizi n'Tichka (2260 m). We cross several Berber villages, and we continue our journey in the valley of Dades by the valley of Roses, we arrive at night in Boumalne Dades, dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Accommodation included: Hotel Le Vieux Chateau or Panorama at Dades Vally.(Depend on availability)
Day 2: DADES GORGE - TINEJDAD - ERFOUD - MERZOUGA
Pass By: Merzouga Desert, Merzouga Morocco
In the morning after breakfast, departure to visit the gorges and the grove of Todgha, after continuing our desert road to Erfoud (the capital of fossils) via Tinejdad (Berber villages). After the continuation of our adventure in the impressive dunes of (Erg Chebbi) Merzouga. We will leave the vehicle for a camel ride in the middle of the dunes. You will spend the night in the nomad tents in the big dunes and enjoy the silence between the stars. Dinner and overnight at the bivouac.
Accommodation included: You will spend the night in the nomad tents in the big dunes
Day 3: Merzouga - High Atlas - Marrakech
Pass By: Draa Valley, Zagora 45600 Morocco
After an early breakfast, and drive back to the main road where you will meet your driver and drive back to Ouarzazate. After some time at leisure for lunch, we carry on in the afternoon to Marrakech through the High Atlas Mountains.
No accommodation included on this day.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.