- 3 days (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
as a local Moroccan, i suggest this tour for all traveler For Having a good Sahara desert tour experience, Marrakech and Fes are the major cities everyone visiting Morocco can’t miss. Combining the Sahara desert with Fes and Marrakech will make your Morocco desert tour as rich as it can be. For that reason, and with increasing inquiries, we decided to suggest a Marrakech to Fes desert trip for you to take advantage of and combine the Sahara desert with the two amazing cities of Marrakech and Fes.
- 2x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
- 1.Sunrise camel ride 2.Pick up from your Marrakech hotel / Riad 3.Drop off at your hotel.
- 1/ 4 Stars Hotel or Kasbah 2. night at Luxury Desert Camp
- Entry/Admission - Merzouga Desert
- 1.Beverages Lunches on the way 2.Optional local guide in Kasbah Ait Ben Hadou Personal expenses&Tips
- Entry/Admission - Ksar of Ait-Ben-Haddou
- Entry/Admission - Musee Theatre Memoire de Ouarzazate
Traveler pickup is offered
Your Marrakech to Fes or Fes To Marrakech
Morocco Desert Trip will depart from your hotel or riad at 09h30 our driver will come to the hotel to the pickup .
Day 1: MARRAKECH – DADES
Stop At: Ksar of Ait-Ben-Haddou, Douar Ait Ben Haddou, Ait Ben Haddou 45000 Morocco
Visit the UNESCO world heritage Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou, which was also served as a set for various Hollywood blockbusters.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Musee Theatre Memoire de Ouarzazate, 10 Route Nationale Skoura, Ouarzazate 45000 Morocco
The town of Ouarzazate was made famous when the Hollywood film, Lawrence of Arabia, was filmed nearby at the ancient Berber village of Aït Benhaddou. This helped raise awareness for Kasbah Taourirt, a magnificent structure, built by the Glaoui. At one point in the 1930s, Kasbah Taourirt was considered the largest Kasbah in Morocco and today is classified as a historical monument giving tribute to the Glaoui.
Duration: 30 minutes
• Dinner: Hotel Dinner
Accommodation included: we will arrange a 4 stars Hotel or Kasbah Hotel
1.Hotel Xaluca Dades
2 Kasbah Tizzarouine
3. Hotel Club Hanan
Day 2: DADES – MERZOUGA
Stop At: Todgha Gorge, R 703 near the town of Tinerhir, Tinerhir 45520 Morocco
After breakfast, today’s journey will start by driving along the road of 1001 Kasbahs to Tinghir oasis. You will be enjoying the amazing scenery along the way of the remaining of fortified villages that were hosting the caravan roads until the early 2Oth century. Upon arrival at Tinghir, which was a military post during the French occupation, we will deviate into a secondary road to the oasis. Feel free to walk next to the stream and watch the locals farming and herding their cattle. You walk will end at one of the magnificent scenes of your tour: Todgha Gorges.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Merzouga Desert, Merzouga Morocco
From here, we will cross some rocky terrain all the way to Merzouga, where our camel caravan will be waiting for us. Enjoy a camel ride over Erg Chebbi dunes to watch an amazing sunset, before we return to our Sahara Royal camp, nestled in the middle of nowhere. Enjoy dinner under the stars while entertained by our local nomad's hosts playing their drums all night.
Duration: 9 hours
• Breakfast: Hotel Breakfast
• Dinner: Dinner At The Luxury Desert Tent / Local Food
Accommodation included: Tonight We Specially Arrange ***Sahara Royal Camp*** A Luxury Private Desert Camp With Private Bathroom and Campfire
Day 3: MERZOUGA – FES / Or Merzouga - Marrakech
Stop At: Ifrane National Park, Ifrane Morocco
After breakfast at your camp, we depart on a long drive to Fes crossing the Ziz Valley through Errachidia which is the capital of Tafilalt region, and we continue to Midelt where we will have lunch at leisure before we keep driving across the Middle Atlas Mountains with its Cedar Forests and Berber towns of Imouzzar and Ifran. We arrive at Fes late in the afternoon. Your Marrakech to Fes desert tour will end with a drop off at your Fes riad or hotel of your choice.
Duration: 7 hours
• Breakfast: Desert Camp Buffet Breakfast
No accommodation included on this day.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.