- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Autumn in Middle Chile is the best season to discover colors of the hidden treasures of endemic plant world and natural life in coastal range. This day trip will take you to breath-taking scenery of high-altitude of Coastal range (Around Cerro El Roble**) and the impenetrable old oak tree forests with an impressive panoramic view of the coastal range and Andes range. During the hike you will get a session of native plants, trees, birds from experts guides, while are collecting seeds from trees and plants.
The second spot once we get down, wil be reserved for a seed activities session: exclusive Nando Dengo session introduction (Fukuoka method), so you will create your own seeds bombs (little nuggets of clay, compost, and native seeds that you throw at the ground)
- Lunch - Eco picnic with locally produced food
- Items of personal nature Optional gratuities for guides Travel insurance
Santiago de Chile
Traveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up by private transportation to their home/hotel in Viña del Mar/Valparaíso. If you are in Santiago please let us know, there’s a private shuttle service in that case.
Returns to original departure point
9:00 am - You will be picked up by private transportation to their home/hotel
10:00 am - We will start our ascent to an oak forest hike road (by the side of El Roble Hill in Quebrada Alvarado zone)
- Approximately 2 hours of ascent
- Deep Nature connection session and learnings from our expert guides during the hike
- Snack box meal in the summit
13:30- We will departure in our private transfer toward the direction of beautiful valley of Las Palmas in Quebrada Alvarado zone
- Eco-picnic Lunch with fresh locally produced food from the zone.
- After lunch we’ll start a workshop of (Fukuoka/Nendo dango) session working with collected and additional seeds (you could creat bombs for necklaces, bracelets etc.)
17:00 - Approximate time of arrival to Vina del mar, travelers will be taken to their house/hotel in Valparaíso/Vina del Mar. (probably 1 hour later if your drop off is in Santiago)
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.