- 4 to 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
We offer unique hiking or walking experience to people seeking to explore Czechia's awesome countryside. We are local to the Bohemian Karst, hence we will show you trully off the beaten paths leading towards awesome places of nature beauty, and of historical interest. We are passionate about our tours, and we make it a simple, but unique and rewarding experience. With us, you will get out of the typical crowed venues, to the places known to locals only, and to places where you can really enjoy your time out. Unique nature landmarks supplemented by rich history, just 30 minutes outside of Prague. Trains from Prague main train station run every half hour to historical town of Beroun where our tour starts.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
Nádraží, 266 01 Beroun, Czechia
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zřícenina hradu Tetín, Na Parkáně, 266 01 Tetín, Czechia
Stunning views of Berounka river canyon from the ruins of Tetin castle. Hike to the surrounding pristine nature reserve KODA.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Svaty Jan Pod Skalou, Svaty Jan pod Skalou 1, Svaty Petr 266 01 Czech Republic
Owesome hiking, with a views of the rocks and deep valleys around St. John Under the Rock monastery. Unknown vistas with splendid views any time of the year.
Possibility to visit the monastery church catacombs.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Solvay Limestone Quarries, Svaty Jan pod Skalou 11, Svaty Jan pod Skalou 26601 Czech Republic
We will explore the abandoned limestone quarries, and off the beaten paths in the surrounding Bohemian Karst natural reserve.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.