- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
As a passionate landscape photographer I spent almost seven Years looking for best landscape spots around Sarajevo in Bosnia and Herzegovina and am now ready to share it with you. During our trips I will not only breing you to these spots but also share with you all my knowledge and reveal some of photography tricks and techniques, all in order to assist you in creating some stunning images. Nisici plateau is famous for its unique foggy sunrises over the hilly landscape often described as Bosnian Tuscany.
- Photography class
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Pizza Restaurant Nišići
Traveler pickup is offered
I will pick you up in your accommodation one hour before sunrise or we will start from other priorly agreed point if it is more convenient option to start.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pizza Restaurant Nišići
After photographing sunrise, foggy for almost whole Year, we will have a warm coffee with famous Nisici buckwheat breakfast bread with kajmak (creamy dairy product similar to clotted cream).
Duration: 45 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.