- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Experience the Beauty of the Colorado River kayaking on a full day paddle. Starting from the Hoover Dam this guided full-day tour will take you on a 12-mile journey down the Colorado River with stops including beautiful hot springs to soak and relax many small caves such as Emerald Cave to swim or sunbath.
Explore the Black Canyon walls and river for Bald Eagles, Falcons, Big Horn Sheep plus much more! All necessary equipment, touring kayak, light carbon paddle, life jacket, guide and fresh lunch is included on this tour with plenty of cold bottled water.
- Small-group tour
- Lunch included
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Bottled water
- All necessary equipment
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if minimum number of 4 guests requesting shuttle pick up is met)
- Entrance fees (this tour requires permits through local authority, specifically through the Bureau of Reclamation)
Las Vegas, NV, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hoover Dam Access Road, Boulder City, NV 89109
Your guided Colorado River kayak experience begins at the Hoover Dam Lodge in Boulder City Nevada between 6:30am and 8:30am depending on available launch times (a courtesy shuttle from your Las Vegas hotel is available on request) .
Stop At: Colorado River, Nevada
Once you meet your guide and check in you will be o over a safety briefing. Then take a short ride down the lower portal road with amazing views of the Hoover Dam. You will launch your kayaks into the crystal clear Colorado River heading south with stops such as Hot Springs to soak, many caves to take breaks in the shade and beaches to swim or rest.
This is approximately 7 hours and 12 miles on a slow flowing River and lunch,snacks and cold bottled water is included. You will finish at Willow Beach Marina where they have a great gift shop and clean restrooms.
Snacks, cold bottled water, and a fresh plentiful lunch will be provided.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 8
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Outdoor casual attire recommended
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Vegetarian, Vegan, Lactose-free and Gluten-free options available
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please be advised we pick up from Las Vegas about 90 mins before the Launch permit time
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.