- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Depart the Las Vegas Valley for a tour of the Pahrump Valley Winery, one of Nevada’s best secrets. Located just short 50 miles drive West of Las Vegas. The Pahrump Valley Winery has received national wine awards since 2004. The Las Vegas Wine Tour service includes pick up and drop off services to and from your hotel or home. Relax and leave the driving to our chauffeurs. Enjoy the spectacular views of Spring Mountain and Red Rock Canyon while traveling to the Pahrump Valley. Spoil yourself in the award winning wines without worrying about the drive back to your hotel or home. Lavish yourself with our Pahrump Valley Wine Tour it will be an unbelievable time.This is a private tour meaning you will travel with your own group. Lunch is not included. If more time is needed we will charge at 30 minute increments. Vehicle entrance fee to Pahrump Valley Winery of $5 per head is included. Admission to wine tour & tasting can be purchased at time of arrival.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Nevada Excise Tax
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages - Choice of champagne, white wine or red wine.
- Vehicle Entrance Fee
- Admission Fees
- Entry/Admission - Pahrump Valley Winery
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at all Strip/Downtown hotels. Extra fees apply if located off Strip area.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pahrump Valley Winery, 3810 Winery Rd, Pahrump, NV 89048-4897
Enjoy award-winning wines in the tasting room, roam through the tranquil rose garden with its gazebo and take in the Spring Mountains backdrop. Dining at Symphony’s, wineries upscale-casual restaurant is an exquisite experience. Visit the gift shop to purchase your favorite wine. Admission to wine tasting and lunch is not included in the tour price but may be purchased at time of arrival.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Must be 21 years or older to drink alcohol
- No one under the age of 21 allowed for this particular event.
- Extra fee applies if clean up is necessary at any time.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.