- 1 hour (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Do you like Ghosts? Paranormal Stories? Haunted Experiences? MYTH is the show you have been looking for!
MYTH is a spooky fun magic show with ghost stories inspired by true events, hauntings, and urban legends from in and around the Las Vegas Area. Join us for some frights, good food, and drinks as well as a simulated paranormal experience. The ghost stories are all real, but the experiences are all illusions.
Come be a part of the legend, come be a part of MYTH!
- Dinner - VIP UPGRADE tickets are available for purchase that include a 3 course dinner and one voucher for a cocktail.
- Alcoholic Beverages - Drinks are available for purchase prior to the show's start to anyone with General or VIP tickets.
- During the show spectators will be encouraged to interact with the host thru the use of specific props set out on stage.
Artisan Hotel Boutique, 1501 W Sahara Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89102, USA
Returns to original departure point
MYTH is a Paranormal Simulation featuring ghost stories, urban legends, and cautionary tales amplified and brought to life using illusion and magic.
The stories are all real, but the ghostly manifestations are all illusions. Over the course of sixty minutes guests will experience demonstrations of psychic phenomenon, audience participation, and spectral communication throughout the show. They will hear real ghost stories and urban legends gathered from around Las Vegas, and the surrounding area, and examine a collection of haunted artifacts put on display.
The show features mature subjects dealing with death, and tragedy and is not suitable for younger audiences. Parental guidance is advised.
• Artisan Hotel Boutique, 1501 W Sahara Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89102, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.