- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This tour is fully immersive, you will create lifelong memories. Guaranteed to get you the most epic pictures! A wonderful bonding activity and great for birthdays, bachelor parties, and more. Take that leap into a new and better you! Experience fun and adventure without the huge crowd of tourists! Prepare to have your breath taken away by the beauty of this location. Not only will you enjoy the experience but you will learn more about this precious place we call home. A tour with Lone Wolf Outdoor Adventures is one that is guaranteed to never be forgotten.
- Life Jacket
- Bottled water
- Sunscreen SPF 50+
- Entry/Admission - Nelson Ghost Town
- Photographs/Video (Bring own device)
- Guide Gratuity
- Water shoes/sandals
Treasure Island, 3300 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nelson Ghost Town, Nelson Cutoff Road of HWY 95S, Nelson, NV
If you want to getaway like a true Las Vegas local, this is the Summer Adventure you’ve been waiting for!
Inside Eldorado Canyon is Nelson, a true Wild West town in the 1800’s and one of the most remote,
lawless towns of its era. Nelson has been rebuilt to resemble the Ghost Town that was once deserted. A
unique location that has been used as a backdrop for many photographers, and a few motion pictures,
with many props left behind including the iconic crashed airplane. Take your time discovering all the old-
world vintage items while getting the right selfie to prove your friends that you are adventurous.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Nelson's Landing, 1 Placer Cove Rd., Searchlight, NV 89046
Nelson’s Landing has been one of the best kept secrets for Las Vegas locals. Relax while floating in the
Colorado River, enjoying the cool water during the hot Summer day. Take the adventure that will create
one of the most memorable experiences during your Summer travels.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.