- 12 days (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
we have good tour review and images.
we will provide best service to the customer to make them happy.
- 9 nights and 10 days of food and accommodation during trek (local lodge)
- Kathmandu/Lukla/Kathmandu airfare
- Kalapathar to Lukla by Helicopter
- English speaking local expert guide and porters
- Two nights’ accommodation at three star hotel in Kathmandu on twin sharing with breakfast
- Airport transfers arrival and Departure
- Farewell dinner with Nepali cultural dance in Kathmandu
- Equipment clothing for porter & staffs
- Equipment (sleeping bag, first aid kit, oximeter etc.
- Insurance for all staff & porters.
- Sagarmatha National Park fees and tims card
- Nepal visa - Multiple Entrée 30 days - USD 40 (Details in Visa Page
- International flight fare
- Lunch & dinner during hotel stay in Kathmandu
- Shower and electronic charging fees at guest houses during the trek
- Alcoholic drinks, candies, etc.
- Extra accomodation and meals outside of itinerary
- Personal gears & clothing (available on hire)
- Tips, any expenses incurred in emergency evacuation/road block due to any reason
Tribhuvan International airport kathmandu,Nepal
- Boston Logan International Airport, Boston, Massachusetts
- Tribhuvan International Airport
Airport transfers arrival and departure
Kalapathar to Lukla by Helicopter
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.