- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy small classes of just 6-7 students at Le Petit Croissant. Every class is hands-on, and every student gets their own mixer and baking station (this is different from big baking schools). The classroom is a residential kitchen, so it is warm and welcoming and probably similar to your own. Our baking success comes from the methods we learn in class, not from professional ovens and climate control. We do have air conditioning for summer comfort. We also have a view of Pikes Peak and a lovely deck if you need a breath of fresh air. Please join us in this class. Thank you.
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Snacks - Macarons are provided for sampling
- Aprons are provided for use in class.
- Private transportation
10322 Pinetop Dr, 10322 Pinetop Dr, Colorado Springs, CO 80920, USA
Returns to original departure point
Roll up your sleeves and get baking! After a short introduction that includes samples of macarons, you'll move to your own fully equipped baking station. This is a hands-on class, so you'll do all the mixing, folding, and piping of the batter yourself, all within view of Pikes Peak. I circulate to keep everyone on track, share a wealth of tips and tricks, and demonstrate each step. Take home filled macarons, freshly-baked shells (great for snacking), the recipe, jam fillings from Le Petit Croissant that are available for purchase, and an unforgettable baking experience at 7,000 feet high in the sky.
(Notes: No experience necessary. Four students required for class to run. Youths aged 11-17 must be accompanied by a paying adult. Allergy Alert: Macarons are made with almond flour. Common food and pet allergens *may* be present in this family kitchen classroom.)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Allergy Alert: Macarons are made with almond flour.
- Allergy Alert: Common food and pet allergens may be present in this home kitchen classroom.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.