- 6 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Passengers enjoy a beautiful day spent in the historic Stillwater, Minnesota. You will spend the day journeying through Stillwater's picturesque streets while charming stories and anecdotes bring this beautiful city to life. The tour then continues aboard a replica paddle wheel riverboat, including a delicious buffet meal. Following lunch, you will have time to explore Stillwater's charming Main Street.
- Lunch - A free buffet lunch is included in your tour.
Traveler pickup is offered
Our tour departs promptly at 10am from the North Parking Lot of Mall of America. It is located directly outside of the North Entrance of the mall, in the Charter / Tour Bus area.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Stillwater Lift Bridge, 106 Chestnut St E, Stillwater, MN 55082-5116
Pass by without stopping.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Please call for Wheelchair and ADA reservations!
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 46 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.