- 3 hours 15 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Immerse yourself in this tasting experience as we walk from one restaurant to the next, savoring beautifully paired food and drinks.
Indulge in some of the best food prepared by award-winning chefs at 5 different eateries in Wayzata.
Explore the town with your professional guide sharing information about restaurants, shops, activities, entertainment, culture and history.
Enjoy the "small group" advantage of getting into some of the "coziest" spots in town.
Relax and enjoy having everything planned for you. Taste signature food selections paired with beverages beautifully presented.
Take in the view with an afternoon stroll along magnificent Wayzata Bay
- Lunch - All food and drink served during tour.
- Entry/Admission - Wayzata Depot
- Entry/Admission - Lake Minnetonka
- Alcoholic Beverages - Any additional alcoholic beverages you purchase.
402 Lake St E, Wayzata, MN 55391, USA
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wayzata Depot, 402 Lake St E, Wayzata, MN 55391-1651
Explore the "hands-on" railroad museum and hear about its' storied past from the "conductor" guide.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Lake Minnetonka, Minnesota
You will be walking along the shores of Lake Minnetonka during this tour and will hear interesting facts and historical information.
Duration: 10 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Valid ID is required for those who wish to consume alcohol.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.