- 6 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This palette-pleasing adventure takes you to explore the absolute best of Lake Minnetonka - the towns of Excelsior and Wayzata:
- Ride the Steamboat Minnehaha and hear tales about the history of the Lake.
-Explore both towns of Excelsior and Wayzata and enjoy delicious food and drinks at iconic eateries, restaurants and shops along the way.
-Learn a bit of history about these lake towns and their people.
-Get insider tips on local attractions, shopping, dining, activities and more.!
- Breakfast - Our first tasting of the day will be a breakfast tasting in Excelsior.
- Taste of Excelsior Swag Bag (for all guests 13 and up)
- You will be transported to Wayzata and back to Excelsior again on the historic Steamboat Minnehaha with live commentary from the Captain along the way.
- Lunch - All food and drinks provided (dependant on ticket type)
- Professional Guide
- Snacks - All children ages 2-3 will receive their own "tot tote" with drinks, healthy snacks and activites to have during the tour as well as some "kid-friendly" tastes and drinks.
- Entry/Admission - Excelsior Commons
- Entry/Admission - Excelsior Brewing Company
- Entry/Admission - Wayzata Depot
- Alcoholic Beverages - Any extra alcoholic beverages desired beyond what is provided with the tasting
- No food/beverage is provided for infants 2 and under.
Excelsior-Lake Minnetonka Chamber of Commerce, 312 Water St, Excelsior, MN 55331, USA
Excelsior, MN 55331, USA
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Excelsior Commons, Lake Street, Excelsior, MN 55331
A large public park on the shores of Lake Minnetonka where free concerts are held, Ice Castles in the winter, and other major events.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Excelsior Brewing Company, 421 3rd St, Excelsior, MN 55331-2007
A Lake Minnetonka inspired microbrewery started in 2012, right in the heart of Excelsior. We will stop in for a brewer's tour and tasting.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Lake Minnetonka, Minnesota
Excelsior and Wayzata are the earliest towns settled on Lake Minnetonka. We will be sailing across the Lake when we move from port to port. It is the 9th largest lake in Minnesota and has over 125 miles of shoreline.
Stop At: Wayzata Depot, 402 Lake St E, Wayzata, MN 55391-1651
We will visit the historic Wayzata Depot and (hands-on) Museum and have a brief discussion with "Conductor" docent about J. J. Hill and the advent of the railroad coming west.
Duration: 25 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- All guests 21+ who wish to consume alcohol must bring a valid ID.
- If you have any food restrictions or allergies, you MUST LET US KNOW WHEN YOU BOOK.
- All children must be under the control of, and the responsibility of, the ticketed parent/guardian at all times. Each child will have their own seat at each tasting stop - boosters are available at most venues.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.