- 10 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a day in the beautiful port town of Duluth, Minnesota. Our live narrated "Fall Colors" riding tour begins aboard a deluxe motorcoach on a journey to the city of the north, nestled along the banks of Lake Superior. We will visit Canal Park where you will have time to enjoy lunch and shopping on your own. You will then board the bus for a guided tour of the charming city, followed by a stop at one of Dultuh's most historic and mysterious homes, The Glensheen Historic Estate.
Traveler pickup is offered
Our tour departs promptly at 8:30AM from the North Parking Lot of Mall of America. It is located directly
outside of the North Entrance of the mall, in the Charter / Tour Bus area.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Canal Park, Duluth, MN
We will stop and the beautiful and lively Canal Park. Here, you will have time to enjoy lunch and shopping on your own.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Please call to book wheelchair and ADA rides!
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.