- 75 to 90 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Learn from a local historian. The historic district will come alive with stories of war, trade, election riots, politics, architecture and deceit.
A one mile walking tour on paved road or sidewalk through the historic district makes this a must do for any inquisitive person with an extra hour.
From the Creek Indian to life after World War II, Eufaula has a fascinating past. We will make it come to life for you!
- Bottled water
333 E Broad St, Eufaula, AL 36027, USA
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Eufaula Board of Trade, 326 E Barbour St, Eufaula, AL 36027-1618
Historic Bluff and Seth Lore Historic District
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.