- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Find your inner superhero with this water jet powered board and you will be flying through the air like Iron Man or swimming like a dolphin in no time. The intuitiveness of the Wataboard, along with the friendly guidance of an instructor, has most people flying high in under 5 minutes. Wataboard is for everybody, so come and experience Hydroflights for yourself today!
- Use of the jet boat and Hydroflight gear.
1847 Edwin Dr, Wayland, MI 49348, USA
Returns to original departure point
Flyers and spectators will board our 23 foot jet boat for a short 200 yard trip into the bay where we drop anchor. Flyers will receive instructions and strap into the boots, life jacket and helmet will be provided. After 2-3 minutes to get your balance you will be flying. Spectators will have a great view with plenty of opportunity for pictures and video. After all flyers have had a turn, the boat will return to shore. The flight will last about 20 minutes however we fly 4 per trip so we will be on the water for 2 hours.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.