- 1 hour (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
An opportunity to sample and learn about matcha and traditional Japanese tea culture in a vibrant historic town.
- Coffee and/or Tea
101 W Marcy St, 101 W Marcy St, Santa Fe, NM 87501, USA
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Curious about matcha, what it is and how it’s prepared? In this class, Ali Smith will use traditional Japanese implements to whisk and serve a bowl of matcha, plus a sweet, for each participant. She’ll also talk about the way matcha is served and enjoyed in a Japanese Tea Ceremony. Ali has been making, drinking, and sharing matcha for more than a decade.
Location: ArtfulTea, Santa Fe, New Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.