- 1 hour (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
You'll be able to taste four unique teas a block away from the historic Santa Fe plaza, learn about the history of tea and their growing regions and how they made their way to New Mexico, where we blend many of our teas in-store. We don't skimp on the teas your try in this basic class, you'll be able to sample some of our most premium teas!
- Coffee and/or Tea
ArtfulTea, 101 W Marcy St, Santa Fe, NM 87501, USA
Returns to original departure point
Enrich your enjoyment of tea with this introductory class. You'll learn about the basic types of tea, how to brew the perfect cup or pot, and we'll taste four different kinds of tea. If you're a tea novice, this is the class for you.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.