- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
- Bonus mini walking tour of Santa Fe Plaza before beginning (7:30 am)
Explore a working Movie Ranch, along with numerous historic buildings and structures which make ‘Old Santa Fe’ a unique and scenic destination -- both for Hollywood filmmaking and tourists visiting today.
HISTORIC & CULTURAL
We’ll visit several locations near to the business-end of the Camino Real, or Royal Road, the 1,600-mile historic trading route between Mexico City and Santa Fe. Including a visit to a historic waystation used along this route, and several unique structures native to the cultures of New Mexico. We’ll also visit a working movie ranch which has been featured in Hollywood movies for more than 50 years.
SCENIC / MOVIE SET & LOCATIONS
Roughly 100 film and television projects have been made at these sites. Visit locations used in Easy Rider, Young Guns, Godless, Silverado, 3:10 to Yuma, John Carpenter’s Vampires, The Cheyenne Social Club, The Lazarus Man, and many more.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Bonanza Creek Ranch
- Entry/Admission - El Rancho de las Golondrinas
1. Sheridan Avenue Transit Center, Santa Fe, NM 87501, USA
2. 63 Lincoln Ave, 63 Lincoln Ave, Santa Fe, NM 87501, USA
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bonanza Creek Ranch, Santa Fe, New Mexico
Movie Ranch tour
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: El Rancho de las Golondrinas, Santa Fe, New Mexico
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.