- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Cleveland has such a rich and interesting history and this walking tour will show you all of that as you walk along the storied streets of our Downtown. Some of the highlights of the four hour walking tour include:
- Learning the history of Public Square.
- See inside the Soldiers' and Sailors' Monument.
- Visit the Cleveland Public Library. You will have time to see the exhibits and on a nice day you can take in the view of the city from their observation deck.
- Go to the Old Arcade, and see why it was once called the "Crystal Palace."
- Visit Playhouse Square, Cleveland's theater district, where you can get a delicious treat from Corbo's Bakery.
- Go to the Gateway District to visit the locations where the Cleveland Indians and the Cleveland Cavaliers play.
- Take great pictures of the city and even do a little souvenir shopping along the way.
The tour will begin at the stairs of the Soldiers and Sailors Monument at Public Square.
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Playhouse Square
Moses Cleveland Statue, Downtown, Cleveland, OH 44115, USA
5th Street Arcades, 530 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44115, USA
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tower City Center, a/k/a Terminal Tower 230 W. Huron Road, Cleveland, OH 44113
We will go inside Tower City and learn the history of the building.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Soldiers' and Sailors' Monument, 3 Public Sq, Cleveland, OH 44114-2221
We will enter the Soldiers' and Sailors' Monument.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Cleveland Public Library, 325 Superior Ave E, Cleveland, OH 44114-1271
We will visit the stunning Cleveland Public library where you can view the exhibits, collections and on a clear day go up to the observation deck to see the city.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Old Arcade, Between Superior and Euclid Avenues Downtown, Cleveland, OH 44114-2233
We will step inside the Old Arcade to see the spectacular building they used the call the "Crystal Palace."
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Playhouse Square, 1501 Euclid Ave #200, Cleveland, OH 44115, USA
We will walk around Playhouse Square, view the extraordinary sights and make a stop at one of the popular eateries for a sweet snack.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Gateway District, Cleveland, OH
We will see the Gateway District, which includes stops at Progressive Field.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.